Tuesday 26 March 2013

Blank wall

I have had a blank wall in my bed room for months and months without any luck in finding a picture to go there.


I didn't think I was asking for much, a picture with the colours teal and pink as these are the colours I have in my room, and I also would have loved to have found a picture with a heart on too as I have a few hearts around my room. After months of not finding anything I liked, I finally asked a friend of mine who is an artist to paint a painting for me. She was so excited to do this as it became a little project she could do while hiding in her workroom away from the children and the world, time for her to enjoy. This is her website http://www.cotswoldcre8.co.uk/

I just told Becky what colours I would like and that I would love a heart to be brought into the painting. I let her use her imagination and deign for me the beautiful painting. I love it. It was worth every penny and the wait.


The first few days, I just lied on my bed looking at all the different pattern of hearts and trying to count them all!!!


(Ignore the finger in the corner of the picture)


- Posted using BlogPress

No comments: