Tuesday 29 January 2013

Megan's is Eight!!

Megan turned eight in December. I just can't believe how fast time goes. It seems only like yesterday that I was allowed home from hospital for Christmas day before they induced me to have a new little girl. And now with her turning eight, it was time for her to be baptised at church. She was so excited to be (as she put it) 'I just can't wait to be a real member of the church and to feel fresh'. I am so grateful to have her in my life and for her to teach me many things - like patience and how to stay calm!! She brings so much to our family and I thank Heavenly Father everyday for her.
 
Megan at her baptism
 Megan with Mummy, Daddy and Grandad Sean and Nana Dawn
 Megan
 Megan with Grandad Sean and Nana Dawn
 Megan with Grandad Barry and Nana Jean
 Our Family
Megan and her best friend Izzy
Megan and Daddy
With Mummy and Daddy
Megan with Uncle John, Auntie Amy, Malcolm and Amber

No comments: