Sunday 24 June 2012

Ethan's thinking

I love listening to the kids when they are talking to Paul about random things.

Today I was listening Ethan talking to Paul about his splinter. (Paul was trying to convince Ethan to let him pull out a splinter of his foot)

Ethan: No daddy, it will hurt.
Paul: It will hurt just a little, it will be ok
Ethan: No, I want Heavenly Father to do it, he has powers, it won't hurt if Heavenly Father does it
Paul: Heavenly Father can't come down from heaven to do it, but he has given daddy the ability to do it
Ethan: Well I want Jesus to do it then
Paul: Ethan jesus can't do it either but daddy can
Ethan: What about the holy ghost, he has the power
Paul: Ethan, what power do they have?
Ethan: They have scripture power!

At this point the girls both start singing 'scripture power'. This is a song from primary at church. I just think its so funny how Ethan associated the song to his splinter and the powers of heaven. I love that he is still so innocent in his thinking.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: