Sunday 19 February 2012

Slimbridge


In the summer last year at the stream rally here on camp, there was a WWT stand asking for members. You know when sometimes you end up doing or signing for something that you aren't sure about, well this was one of these times. We signed for a family membership to be paid monthly out of our bank account. After I signed I realised that I hadn't even asked how much (yes mad I know!!) but I was very pleased to find that for the whole family it was a grand total of £5.50 per month. So I thought, we will go this month then I'll cancel, a day out for £5.50 will be OK. Well 7 months later I haven't cancelled...it is the best £5.50 per month I have to pay out of my account!!! The kids love going, its open everyday expect Christmas day and we can go as much (or little) as we want. We have only been to the Slimbridge centre at the moment. http://www.wwt.org.uk/visit-us/slimbridge/

There is pond dipping which the kids love, wellie land for them to just play in water, a park, walks, talks, activities etc.

We went on Tuesday being half term. I only took a few photos this time.




I will post some other pictures from other visits later.

No comments: