Monday 5 December 2011

My Cowboys!

The shirt that Ethan is wearing I ordered a while ago but it was out of stock. As Ethan wanted it I left it on order but total forgot about it as it was a while ago, well it turned up last week. When I put it on Ethan, I told him to look in the mirror to see what he thought, he came running back to me shouting - 'I'm a cowboy, I need my gun and hat, I look like Daddy!!' I had to laugh as he did, as Paul a few weeks ago had a works party to go to were he had to dress up as a cowboy. Paul didn't really want to dress up but after searching for an outfit, I came across his shirt for £5 for next outlet, and a hat for £3. He looked the best Cowboy there, many of his work mates dressed in plastic gear which is what Paul didn't want to do. Well if im allowed to say, I think he looks good!




1 comment:

Jen said...

They both look great!
You have been very much on my mind. Sorry I haven't emailed, very much under pressure here (I clicked over to your blog while busy doing 2 other things!) How are things going?