Sunday 28 August 2011

Eggs

When I went shopping a few days ago, I needed some eggs to bake a cake (only 1 cake). They had free range eggs on offer (9 for the price of 6) so as we like eggs and I eat normally one a day and also wanted to make Ethan a cake for his birthday this week, I brought three boxes. When opening my boot after returning home, the bag with the eggs fell out and out of the 27 eggs over half of them were cracked!!!

So as not to waste, I popped them in the fridge and that night had omelette for dinner, made two sponge cakes, a Victoria sponge and a big batch of Brownies!! Oh yes, how good to have cake in the house…………… at first, Oh how sick of cake we all are now!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Freeze the cake / brownies! They come out of the freezer even more moist and delicious. Just wrap and seal in airtight container or layers of plastic wrap or foil.