Thursday 4 April 2013

Megan's operation

Megan had to have a hernia operation today. We have been waiting for this for just over 7 months and throughout this time Megan has been really excited (strange I know!!) but has talked about it loads and told everyone about it. That was until today... She was totally fine until the nurse came to speak to her and do her observations, she then became very shaky and emotional. It just pulled at my heart strings! And what horrible experience to watch a child be anaesthetised, I only hope I don't have to watch again. I wasn't meant to go, Paul was but he woke up this morning not well so it was then down to me. I had to put on a brave face and smile the whole time we were waiting, I was so nervous. Everything went well and we were allowed to return home 6 hours later.

Here is my little brave girl, waiting.


Megan after her operation.



- Posted using BlogPress

No comments: