Saturday 10 November 2012

Blank wall

I've had a blank wall in my bedroom for months and months, trying to find a picture to go there.


I had something in mind, I wanted something that had pink, teal and maybe a heart on it - these being the colours I have in my room and I have a few hearts around. I didn't think I was looking for anything to hard, I would have been ok with just the colours but would have been happier if the picture had a heart too, but I just couldn't find anything I liked. A few months ago I was speaking to a friend of mine Becky and talking to her about this wall, when all of a sudden I looked a her and thought, get Becky to paint a painting for me. Becky is a local artist - this is her website - www.cotswoldcre8.co.uk

I just told her what I wanted colour wise and theme and then let her use her imagination and design a painting for me. After a few months this is now my new painting. It was worth the wait and money, as I now have a one off painting and finally no longer have a blank wall!!!! I really love it.


I spent the first few days just lying on my bed looking at all the different hearts and trying to count them all!!


(Sorry about finger in top corner!!)



No comments: